About the Dream City Seoul Forest Song Festival
A typical song festival which outperforms Nanyong Song Festival of Mokpo-a major port city in South Jeolla Province-is being held at Seoul Forest in Seongdong-gu, the heart of Seoul. The Dream City Seongdong Forest Song Festival (formerly known as Wangsimni Song Festival), which first opened in 1998, is becoming one of the national-level song festivals, attracting a great number of prospective-vocal hopefuls in all parts of the country. Participants who are screened through fierce preliminary competitions will captivate audiences with their highly skilled singing talent (dance).
The festival will conjure up a mega-sized concert thanks to smooth process by popular announcers and appearance of star entertainers. As years go by, the festival is writing a new history, and not only as a local festival for Seongdong citizens, but it will also serve as a cultural event which can be enjoyed by all the citizens in Seoul.
- Opening Period
- : Every Spring
- : Seoul Forest, Seongdong-gu, Seongsu-dong
- : Anyone who wants to be a singer.
- Prize Detail
- : will receive prize money and a singer membership when nominated as the first prize winner
- Festival Detail
- : Creative Song Festival, performance of invited singers
- : Seongdong-gu Culture Information Sports Division ☎ 82-2-2286-5211